We look for superior management teams, very large markets, and disruptive products. ATI invests in early stage and expansion funding for IT, med tech and green tech early stage companies. While primarily interested in Arizona-based companies, ATI invests outside Arizona by partnering with other angels. Often Arizona Tech Investors partners with other regional angel investor groups, national venture capital firms, or well-respected international investors on behalf of promising concepts requiring additional capital.
WE INVEST IN THESE INDUSTRIES AND DOMAINS:
Software - from SAAS to Enterprise to Ed Tech to Med Tech
GT Medical Technologies
Capital Efficient Green Tech
Semiconductors and Sensors and Internet of Things
ATI LOOKS FOR SEED AND EARLY STAGE COMPANIES WITH:
- Outstanding founders and leadership team
- Prototypes of products or services that are largely complete
- Prospects and customer feedback evaluating company’s solution
- Customer(s) that will talk with ATI about the solution offered
- Meaningful revenue within 1 year
- Evidence of knowledge of customer buying behavior
- Credible and appropriate go-to-market strategy
- Clear KPIs and milestones
FOR LIFE SCIENCE COMPANIES THAT WILL REQUIRE FDA APPROVAL:
- Strong research grant funding
- Strong patent strategy and clear path to patent issuance
- Strong early evidence of efficacy
- Clear plan for regulatory approval
- Clear plan for obtaining reimbursement codes (as appropriate)
Please note: ATI does not invest in retail; services not driven by technology; franchises; entertainment content; or real estate.
ARE YOU INTERESTED IN APPLYING FOR FUNDING?